Tuesday, March 11, 2014

San Pablo Teachers

Hello Everyone,
I have had an amazing experience here in Belize.  I have made new friends and created a new network of teachers that I think that I will be able to use for the rest of my career.  I have seen some amazing things, I have done some amazing things. This is an experience that I know I could not recreate by myself.  I am so happy that I was able to come on the trip.  Today was the first day that I was able to teach in the schools, and I have learned that in the end education is still education.  These students are learning the same things that I have observed my mentor teachers teach and I have taught myself.  Without the Smartboards and computers in every class and Successmaker, they are learning, and that is what is most important.  I hope to learn from my teacher in my classroom and come back better than I left. 

Erin Black
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment